The Business Analysis certification course offered by the International Institute of Market research and Analytics (IIMRA) includes 9 weeks of online training and evaluation. This course is delivered through online learning course materials, instruction videos, online exams and Quiz.
To provide an understanding of the role of Business analyst and an awareness of the processes involved in designing and planning effective business analysis. This course is knowledge-based, providing a basic grounding in business processing and covers the IIMRA Business Analysis Syllabus.
|100||9 Weeks||USD 700 North & South America,Africa, Australia
USD 690 Asia (Except *)
EUR 535 Europe
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia
The above mentioned fees includes course training fee, Evaluation & certification fee. The students can also enjoy 1 year annual IIMRA Community Membership (i.e., Access to the reports delivered by IIMRA, Industry News updates, Details of International conferences and Events, etc.,)
Click here to request more information or send your queries to the respective Email IDs given below.
|Asia (Except *)||email@example.com|
|North & South America, Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia (IIMRA is not offering courses in these Countries)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN IN IIMRA?
- Candidate should be a graduate or post graduate in the field of arts, science or engineering. Final Year College students can apply.
- Should have minimum 50% marks in school and college.
- Age should be less than 30 years for Freshers. No age restriction for Experienced people
On completion of the course registrants should have an understanding of:
- Functional Areas of a Company
- General Company Overview
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Industries and Business Analysis
- Company Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Market Strategy Analysis
- Efficiency and Productivity Analysis
- Effectively Evaluating a Company using Tools
- Business Analysis Communication
- Organizational Analysis
- Advanced Topics in Business Analysis
- Case Studies
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Candidates with minimum experience in business analysis will be benefited. The course will provide a basic introduction to carry out small-scale business research to support their businesses.
WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE ENSURE:
- Application is completed and signed
- Updated resume is attached
- Other supporting documents are enclosed (if required)
- The Examination Fee is included
Note: Students have to use Chrome or Firefox Browsers to view our course materials and videos. Internet Explorer will not support our materials.
For more information please refer the FAQ section.