The Financial and Banking Analysis certification course offered by International Institute of Market research and Analytics (IIMRA) includes 10 weeks of Online training and evaluation. This course is delivered through online learning course materials, instruction videos, online exams and Quiz.
To provide an understanding of the role in financial and banking analysis and an awareness of the processes involved in designing and planning effective financial analysis. The course is knowledge-based, provides a basic grounding in the financial processing and covers the syllabus for the IIMRA Certificate in financial analysis
|80||10 Weeks||USD 530 North & South America, Africa, Australia
USD 525 Asia (Except *)
EUR 410 Europe
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia
The above mentioned fees includes course training fee, Evaluation & certification fee. The students can also enjoy 1 year annual IIMRA Community Membership (i.e., Access to the reports delivered by IIMRA, Industry News updates, Details of International conferences and Events, etc.,)
Click here to request information or send your queries to respective Email IDs given below.
|Asia (Except *)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North & South America, Australiaemail@example.com|
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia (IIMRA is not offering courses in these Countries)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN IN IIMRA?
- Candidate should be a graduate or post graduate in the field of arts, science or engineering. Final Year College students can apply.
- Should have minimum 50% marks in school and college.
- Age should be less than 30 years for Freshers. No age restriction for Experienced people
On completion of the course registrants should have an understanding of:
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- The basics of Financial Markets
- Quantitative Methods for Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economics for Financial Markets
- Basic banking methodologies
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Candidates with minimum experience in core financial or banking analysis will be benefited. The course will provide a basic introduction to carry out small-scale financial research to support their businesses.
WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE ENSURE:
- Application is completed and signed
- Updated resume is attached
- Other supporting documents are enclosed (if required)
- The Examination Fee is included
Note: Students have to use Chrome or Firefox Browsers to view our course materials and videos. Internet Explorer will not support our materials.
For more information please refer the FAQ section.