The Certified market Research Analyst certification course offered by the International Institute of Market research and Analytics (IIMRA) includes 12 weeks of online training and evaluation. This course is delivered through online learning course materials, instruction videos, online exams and Quiz.
To provide an understanding of the role of market research and analytics in society and business, and an awareness of the processes involved in designing and planning effective research. The course is knowledge-based, provides a basic grounding in the research process and covers the syllabus for the IIMRA Certificate in Market Research.
|100||12 Weeks||USD 530 North & South America, Africa, Australia
USD 525 Asia except *
EUR 410 Europe
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia
The above mentioned fees includes course training fee, Evaluation & certification fee. The students can also enjoy 1 year annual IIMRA Community Membership (i.e., Access to the reports delivered by IIMRA, Industry News updates, Details of International conferences and Events, etc.,)
Click here to request information or send your queries to respective Email IDs given below.
|Asia (Except *)||email@example.com|
|North and South Americafirstname.lastname@example.org|
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia (IIMRA is not offering courses in these Countries)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN IN IIMRA?
- Candidate should be a graduate or post graduate in the field of arts, science or engineering. Final Year College students can apply.
- Should have minimum 50% marks in school and college.
- Age should be less than 30 years for Freshers. No age restriction for Experienced people.
On completion of the course registrants should have an understanding of:
THE BASICS OF MARKET RESEARCH
- Introduction, Evolution and Emerging Issues of Market Research
- Primary and secondary research
- The Marketing Research Process, Research Methods and Design
- Research objectives
- Research design
- An introduction to research methodologies
DESIGNING A RESEARCH PROJECT: THE TOOLS OF MARKET RESEARCH
- Introduction to qualitative research
- Introduction to quantitative research
- Introduction to sampling and interviewing
- An introduction to questionnaire design
COMPLETING A RESEARCH PROJECT
- Turning data into findings
- Reporting and communicating findings
- Professional development and the market research industry
- Case studies
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Candidates with little or no experience in market research and analytics will be benefited. The course will provide a basic introduction and may be particularly suited to support staff, those commissioning research for the first time, those wishing to carry out small-scale research to support their businesses, field workers and those seeking an understanding of the market research industry.
Note: Students have to use Chrome or Firefox Browsers to view our course materials and videos. Internet Explorer will not support our materials.
For more information please refer the FAQ section.