The Certified market Research Professional certification course offered by the International Institute of Market research and Analytics (IIMRA) includes 12 weeks of online training and evaluation. This course is delivered through online learning course materials, instruction videos, online exams and Quiz.
The Certified market Research Professional certification was introduced to raise the level of professionalism within the marketing research industry. Obtaining the CMRP designation signifies a high level of knowledge and capability in marketing research theory and practice, and adherence to rigorous ethical standards set out in IIMRA’s Code of Conduct and Good Practice.
|80||12 Weeks||USD 700 North & South America, Africa, Australia
USD 700 Asia (Except *)
EUR 550 Europe
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia
The above mentioned fees includes course training fee, Evaluation & certification fee. The students can also enjoy 1 year annual IIMRA Community Membership (i.e., Access to the reports delivered by IIMRA, Industry News updates, Details of International conferences and Events, etc.,)
|Asia (Except *)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North and South Americaemail@example.com|
* Except India, Nepal, Maldives and Cambodia (IIMRA is not offering courses in these Countries)
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN IN IIMRA?
- Candidate should be a graduate or post graduate in the field of arts, science or engineering.
- Should have minimum 50% marks in school and college.
- No age restriction for Experienced people
- Certified Market Research professional course needs 2 year full time experience in relevant field.
On completion of the course registrants should have an understanding of:
THE BASICS OF MARKET RESEARCH
- Introduction, Evolution and Emerging Issues of Market Research
- Primary and secondary research
- The Marketing Research Process, Research Methods and Design
- Research objectives
- Risk analysis and product analysis
- New product and market analysis
- Research methods and tools
- Completing a research project
- Turning data into findings
- Reporting and communicating findings
- Professional development and the market research industry
- Case studies
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Candidates with good experience in market research and analytics will be benefited. The course will provide a basic introduction and may be particularly suited to support staff, those commissioning research for the first time, those wishing to carry out small-scale research to support their businesses, field workers and those seeking an understanding of the market research industry.
WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE ENSURE:
- Application is completed and signed
- Updated resume is attached
- Other supporting documents are enclosed (if required)
- The Examination Fee is included
Note: Students have to use Chrome or Firefox Browsers to view our course materials and videos. Internet Explorer will not support our materials.
For more information please refer the FAQ section.