Faculties

IIMRA has from its inception laid a strict policy for selection of its teaching and coaching staffs, 60% of our teachings staff who are involved in the preparation of the curriculum are eminent professors from different universities and have a doctorate in the field of market research, the other 40% present is comprised of mavericks, gurus, key figures holding corporate positions and entrepreneurs involved with market research. This mix provides that the curriculum is relevant to the current scenario yet has a strong fundamental content that enforces the basics of market research.

Likewise the staffs involved in course content involves a highly qualified team of in house faculties, acclaimed professors from universities across the world and Industrial consultant and specialists.

© Copyright 2015 IIMRA. All Rights Reserved.